Active Prospects is a Reigate-based charitable organisation with over 30 years of experience of supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health issues to live aspiring lives. In September 2019, we opened Re.Work.It because we wanted to offer local people who we support more paid employment, training or volunteering opportunities in a supportive environment.
We will act as an ‘agent’ to sell garments and accessories on your behalf.
We accept designer and selected top-end high street ladies and menswear and accessories.
We do not accept children’s clothing/accessories; men’s suits; bridalwear; or any underwear or undergarments.
All items of clothing and accessories must be in immaculate ‘as new’ condition, with no stains, blemishes or other damage, and not tainted by smoke or other odours.
Items must be appropriate for the season:
• Spring items are accepted from February.
• Summer items are accepted from April.
• Autumn/winter items are accepted from September.
We receive many more items than we have space to display on the shop-floor, and therefore we reserve the right to refuse to accept any items which we feel do not meet these standards.
Re.Work.It are unable to accept or sell items that aren’t guaranteed to be authentic. Re.Work.It hold the right to remove items from the shop if reasons are given to suggest the item may not be authentic.
We will price items according to their quality and saleability, and will contact you to agree a price for each item before it is put on sale. If/when prices have been agreed, we will require you to sign a written agreement which will confirm:
• All items for sale, including agreed prices.
• Your contact details (full name, email address and/or telephone number).
• Terms and conditions, including our data protection policy.
• Your bank details (sort code and account number), to enable us to pay you 50% of sale prices via bank transfer.
If we are unable to agree a sale price for any item, you will have up to 14 days to collect the item/s.